Popular Tags: [View All]
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hi all

how many of you buy games that you end up playing solo or playing both sides ?

the poll in gears of wars forum indicate lot of ppl who participate in that poll buy GOW and play mostly solo single character or multiple character...

anyone buy such game where you envision playing with your group yet you end up soloing it?

reference : Gears of wars poll foe example..(just click the result if you dont want to participate in GOW poll)

Poll
How do you play this game mostly?
Solo singe character
Solo multiple character
2 player
3 player
4 player
      132 answers
Poll created by dprijadi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
please add that game you end up soloing here in this geeklist = Games that you end up playing alone / solo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do I understand correctly that this poll is from a GoW forum, and has been embedded here? With the way your question is worded, it seems like you're inviting people who have never played GoW to respond, which would be polluting that poll, if indeed from a GoW forum and intended for players of that game to respond.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
curtc wrote:
Do I understand correctly that this poll is from a GoW forum, and has been embedded here? With the way your question is worded, it seems like you're inviting people who have never played GoW to respond, which would be polluting that poll, if indeed from a GoW forum and intended for players of that game to respond.

that poll shouldnt be entered for ppl who dont want to participate, it was shown here to highlight the result that most ppl end up playing GOW as solitaire game (and its great game for solo).. i wish i know how to lock this poll so ppl cannot change the poll result in this thread. its not the intention of this thread to pollute that poll..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian V.
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dprijadi wrote:

anyone buy such game where you envision playing with your group yet you end up soloing it?

Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game is a game I thought my people and I would enjoy, and I risked a blind purchase. The gamers disliked it (while I found it okay). However, I don't play solo. Well, I mean I never play solo. I personally don't see the point in it since I regard board gaming mainly as a social activity. There are a lot of other activities I will always prefer to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have o ly soloed lotr lcg as intended. I won't play two seats. At that point ill go play video games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.