Robert Hill
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if there is any way to get this if I live in the United States??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sir Chester Cobblepot
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
Pre-orders are now open for worldwide shipping! If you want to pre-order your copy you can now do it through SirChesterCobblepot.com
There is a Components section where you can see some photos of the game. In the next weeks I will more informations about.
Thank you for your attention, regards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
owen anthony vaughan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
just tried to preorder through website and don't seem to be able to make payment at paypal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sir Chester Cobblepot
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
Problem solved, now you can order it without any problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivor Evans
United States
Madison
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
I too tried to order this - before December 31st also to get a bit of a price break - but was unable to. The link for Paypal worked, but it was all in Italian ( I'm sure I could have made educated guesses on filling out the forms) but the real problem was, for whatever reason, the United States wasn't listed as a shipping option for countries!? Am I missing something? Really would love to get this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Cermak
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'd like to get this as a Christmas gift for a family member in a few months (Christmas 2012). Will there be a US Publisher I can get it from by then so that i don't have to pay the converation rate and high shipping to the US?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.