Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Butler
United States
Glen Burnie
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Do you reveal the first mission BEFORE drafting cards for set up? This could result in some very short games, imo.
2. When playing with the homeland rules, if the Capitol City mission is in play, doesn't this potentially mean that a player can claim the capitol city mission even if they do not currently occupy the four-star territory in which the city will be placed? (Because it is potentially within their homeland and can claim the card even if they don't occupy the territory.)

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Sitz
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Butler
United States
Glen Burnie
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Sitz
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, I'm not 100% sure about point 1 now that I double check the rulebook. I've been playing it that way, because you reveal all 4 Territory cards in the setup, pre-drafting phase. It depends on when you define "The start of the game," that's when the rules say to reveal the first Mission card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Buel
United States
Hollywood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blueharlequin wrote:
1. Do you reveal the first mission BEFORE drafting cards for set up? This could result in some very short games, imo.

We played that no, you do not. We flipped up the first mission as the game itself was actually starting i.e. the first player was beginning his first turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Nessim
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Douglas. "The Start of the Game" happens AFTER "Game Setup."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.