Subject: "One Click Away!!" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chit Chatters!! Did you know that you're just "One Click Away" from a Roman Orgy?

I mean, c'mon..........a Roman ORGY!!!!!

Or........you could just hump Elvis' leg!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I noticed that one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's times like that that I'm tempted to turn ads back on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KissaTaikuri wrote:
This puzzles me a bit as Titty Grab was removed from the hotness yesterday yet this gets a free pass. Sure this brings in revenue but titty grab was number one due to user input and interest. shake

Yeah, I don't really give a pooh about either of those things, but my opinion if asked would be that that is pretty Eff-ing lame site management. Kind of like something a big faceless corporation would do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
I will only be in the orgy if they can have 4800 members...

A 4515 member orgy is a rather lame orgy, if you ask me.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boo
Canada
Kanata
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
Chit Chatters!! Did you know that you're just "One Click Away" from a Roman Orgy?

Or........you could just hump Elvis' leg![/size]

The question really is what have you been clicking already to get these directed advertisements????
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
mbmbmb
BoB3K wrote:
KissaTaikuri wrote:
This puzzles me a bit as Titty Grab was removed from the hotness yesterday yet this gets a free pass. Sure this brings in revenue but titty grab was number one due to user input and interest. shake

Yeah, I don't really give a pooh about either of those things, but my opinion if asked would be that that is pretty Eff-ing lame site management. Kind of like something a big faceless corporation would do.

Yes, but I understand doing it. I think a lot of new people end up here this time of year and frankly, having the game Titty Grab show up at the top of hot games gives something of the wrong impression.

or, the very right impression.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Through The Ages
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KissaTaikuri wrote:
CrankyPants wrote:
Yes, but I understand doing it. I think a lot of new people end up here this time of year and frankly, having the game Titty Grab show up at the top of hot games gives something of the wrong impression.

You make a good point and I understand it as well but I'm still torn. I guess I'm most disappointed by the general sexual prudishness of the american public. It gave me a chuckle to see titty grab riding high due to user input. Unfortunately a lot of it must've been complaints.

I think the complaint was regarding the word 'grab'. You don't just grab those things. It'd be like grabbing a bag and then calling it a grab bag. Ouch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
walk_softly wrote:
EgorjLileli wrote:

Or........you could just hump Elvis' leg![/size]

The question really is what have you been clicking already to get these directed advertisements????

Hmmmmmmmmm........I'll never tell!

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
Please Read: A personal appeal on why not to donate to BGG.

BoB3K wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CrankyPants wrote:
BoB3K wrote:
KissaTaikuri wrote:

I think you took my point the other way. I think it's a good idea for a big site like this that caters a lot to the family-ish demographic to remove this game from their front page. What's dumb and hypocritical is that they then show very little concern (or action, anyway) about what their money-making activities put forward.

This isn't the first time Evony, et all has been brought up, and yet their banner ads continue to be allowed (and paid for).

I'm sure I'm missing all sorts of behind the scenes details, but we're talking public image here, so it's what the public sees that counts right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KSensei wrote:
Please Read: A personal appeal on why not to donate to BGG.

BoB3K wrote:

That would be awesome to be quoted, but I dunno, I don't see it happening, unless maybe you're talking about FortAT putting it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KissaTaikuri wrote:

So where are all the gamers who "Have Parts" for this game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gola
United States
Redding
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
and everything under the sun is in tune
mbmbmbmbmb
Veni, vidi, veni, if you know what I mean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
Gola wrote:

Come again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
Meh. The Byzantine orgies are much better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
KSensei wrote:
Gola wrote:

Come again?

Don't encourage him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Through The Ages
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If Shrek's yellow daughters arrived to play cards, would you have ochre ogre euchre orgies?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.