Popular Tags: [View All]
Shane
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

First time player question here! I wanted to check if I am doing this correctly to see if I am on the right track.

I have decided to play all the missions in chronalogical order, so I am starting with Mission 21 (Silver Star).

I placed all my US soliders in their hexes and rolled on the random table (per the mission rules) and got a paragraph that has #1-7.

Since the #1 has not happened yet, I use that option and consult the next paragraph (GE activation). At this point I am in Action Rounds correct? That is, the other #2-7 do not happen yet, correct? I basically go through those numbered options one at a time and if they have occured, I skip and go to the next number? For example, if in the above situation, #1 had already occured, and #2 did not, then I would go to #2's paragraph and follow those instructions (and not returning to the first paragraph with #1-7)?

Also, once my US troops start moving, I am still conducting paragraph checks as they move around during combat and whatnot?

Thanks in Advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
You got it right on reading the paragraph. As far as conducting paragraph checks go, you continue doing that, even in rounds, but you ignore event checks because they happen at the start of every round after the first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent! Thank you very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One more Question!
One more question if you do not mind!

When a 2-turn IN solider finished their one turn (or pass) on the AR track, do they get moved to the complete space? or the 1-turn space? i.e. does the 2-turn player take both of his turns and then get moved to the complete space before moving on, or do they get moved to the one space then turns continue (let's say that all the other soliders were one turn) and then the 2-turn guy takes one more turn at the very end?

I hope that makes sense!
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pelle Nilsson
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SD1138 wrote:
One more question if you do not mind!

When a 2-turn IN solider finished their one turn (or pass) on the AR track, do they get moved to the complete space? or the 1-turn space?

Move it down to the 1-turn space. It can't take another action until all units above it on the AR tracks are done (unless a commander gives it a new turn so it is moved back up to 2-turn).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent again! Thank you! I am having a blast so far. It seems as though I am doing everything correctly. It's not the rules that are daunting, just the ambuigity
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.