Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Moore
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter
badge
Does (Top Promoter) subliminal (Top Promoter) advertising (Top Promoter) really (Top Promoter) work?
mbmbmbmbmb
Well we are almost a week in and the start has been slower than I hoped. This week has been all about advertising for me. I have an ad campaign running here at BGG, I posted a bunch of pictures, and the good folks at The Spiel podcast gave me some airtime this week. Hopefully these efforts will equate to more traffic soon!

A note on the game itself. If you look at the game images you'll see several of the cards in the game. The fighter cards will actually have different art for each weightclass to help set them apart. Should make the art even more dynamic.

Also, I've been thinking about stretch goals for the project. One thing I'd like to be able to do is include the scoring tokens at every level. If we can exceed the goal, and get to $15,000, I can do that! Then the deluxe version will get even nicer plastic coins instead of a standard cardboard.

Well that's it. Spread the word and let's see if we can make this thing happen!

Justin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Clensy
United States
Glenbrook
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One way you might get word-of-mouth out is to offer a copy on the 2011 BGG Supporter Badge Drive / Rummage Sale - Free Games (some with Free Worldwide Shipping).

It is a very popular, very active list and you would also be contributing to BGG too - win-win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Zielinski
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thejadeape wrote:
One way you might get word-of-mouth out is to offer a copy on the 2011 BGG Supporter Badge Drive / Rummage Sale - Free Games (some with Free Worldwide Shipping).

It is a very popular, very active list and you would also be contributing to BGG too - win-win.

A great idea......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck with your game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Moore
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter
badge
Does (Top Promoter) subliminal (Top Promoter) advertising (Top Promoter) really (Top Promoter) work?
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanx! Spread the word around if you can, even if you don't think it's the game for you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.