Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So... Anthing new going on with this game or is it in hiatus for the time being?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been thinking the same thing...

It would be nice to see some more development on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus Ekstrøm
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
Oy!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll second that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galen Ciscell
United States
Auburn
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mb
It's on The Hotness and seems to have great ratings. Maybe time for a Kickstarter campaign to get it actually printed and into stores?

Sounds like there's plenty of room for expansions as well (and/or Kickstarter stretch rewards! )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor H
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We (I) would really like one more realm.
... and then one more.
... and then one more.
well you get it, on a somewhat more serious tone its been a while since we got an update, and a little something would not go amiss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain FREOUR
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Igarka wrote:
We (I) would really like one more realm.
... and then one more.
... and then one more.
well you get it, on a somewhat more serious tone its been a while since we got an update, and a little something would not go amiss.

Another Realm or another expansion such as the dreaded Dark Tower for changing the game flow and increasing the difficulty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zac Manley
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Seems to me the creator has hit a thing called "real life". However he did get back to me swiftly about my Momotaro post so he's still plugging away I'm sure. This will be my first PnP (as soon as my "real life" settles down), so I'm hoping this game goes the distance,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor H
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its suprising how often this "real life" throws roadblocks into my gaming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Alves
Portugal
Setubal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just recently received the cards that i bought from artscow (the ones from Fairy, Silver Kingdom and Cherry Realms). Later, i'll print the board, misc. tokens and character tokens and cutting them, then i'll play with my group.
I liked the style of game and specially the artwork.

If there's another expansion to filling the next 54 cards custom to artscow? Why not trying a Sky Kingdom Realm with mountains terrains style being invaded by celestials creatures or a Volcano Realm with one lava river crossing the realm being invaded by Demons Creatures. It's my suggestion, but it's the Ignazio Corrao who decides how i will create.

Basically, i would be happy to have the bones realm cards, the next realm cards (if it's really being made), 3 reference cards and some new events, adventure, creatures cards for the 3 previous realms. Something to make a little harder and random.

Way to go Ignazio Corrao for this thumbsup good game thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.