Justus
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to be visiting New Orleans to meet up with a friend who is doing a road trip out from Pittsburgh. Unfortunately there won't be any gaming time for us, but since I'm aweful at trip planning so I thought I'd throw it out here to those who may know or are more experienced.

I guess the good thing about the internet is that there is a lot of info, but now with all that info I'll complain about how hard it is to sort through all that info. Just thought I'd ask...back to tripadvisor, hostelworld, google maps, yelp....

Specific venues would certainly be appreciated, but good websites, or even admonishments for me to just my work dammit would be fine to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
I know there is a good World War 2 Museum there...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Straight

Covington
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Are you driving or flying?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justus
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Driving....so yeah part of the complication is that there will be 2 cars that need to get parked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john guthrie
United States
silver spring
maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dunno if you've seen anything listed in faubourg marigny (or bywater), but that's a cool part of town. maybe not too parking-friendly though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.