laugh at, not with, you!

Hope your laughing too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

KissaTaikuri wrote:
So my Titty arrived in the mail today in all it's splendor but it wasn't what I was expecting. I thought it would be a firmer plastic but it's more like what I'd imagine a silicone implant would be like (only more rounded). It's quite realistic looking, though no one would mistake it for real. Think reinforced water balloon with a nipple. It's even fun to tweak the nipple.

It seems obvious now that the publishers overlooked the slap-happy abuse this game centerpiece would have to endure. Still, I'm glad that they didn't make the titty centerpiece out of wood just to appease Eurogamers because wood would have made been a thematically-inappropriate material to utilize to represent a part of female anatomy.

Of course, if the game centerpiece appears not to be able to take much grabbing durabilitywise, then you could purchase some cheap white paper painter's masks (and remove their elastic head straps) in order to use them as hand-held bra cups (which would help to cushion the blows the titty would have to endure).

What's more, even with just one titty game centerpiece, you could actually play the game Hands Down style by giving each player a bra cup (made from a cheap white paper painter's mask). When a player sees a card combination to justify his starting a titty-grab rush, then with bra cup in hand, he hurriedly slaps it on the titty, and the player who winds up placing the last bra cup on it is the one who's penalized to take the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KissaTaikuri wrote:
...I'll wait for a drastic price drop to purchase a second or more devil

Titty Grab: Total Recall Edition!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you own the game I'll ask you, do I need to buy this or could I just throw my Real Doll on the table?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Martin
Canada
Ottawa
Ont.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems to me that, rather than shelling out $30, you could play the game with a regular deck of playing cards and a willing volunteer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
fluffyevil wrote:
Seems to me that, rather than shelling out $30, you could play the game with a regular deck of playing cards and a willing volunteer.

So long as she has had a mastectomy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:
It seems obvious now that the publishers overlooked the slap-happy abuse this game centerpiece would have to endure. Still, I'm glad that they didn't make the titty centerpiece out of wood just to appease Eurogamers because wood would have made been a thematically-inappropriate material to utilize to represent a part of female anatomy.

Or maybe just make it out of a bag of sand? That would be pretty durable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.