Hide
3 Posts

Paul Koenig's D-Day: The British Beaches» Forums » General

Subject: Initial deployment of units rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tito Jimenez
msg tools
I got the series of war games of Paul Koenig:"American and British beaches" by the method "Print and Play" and I do not know the exact position of some units, whose position is indicated on the back of the units; for this reason I ask for help to find your exact location.
I would like to know the initial deployment of British paratroopers and German units in Sword beach, also U.S. paratroopers and German on Utah Beach, and finally the German positions on Omaha Beach.(please indicate the number of hexagon).
ps: I apologize for any spelling or semantic failure since I write from Spain (Europe), and my English is not very fluid.
thank you very much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For as far as I know the games at Victory Point Games are not available as "print and play". I don't know how you did this except from just printing images and rules from the Publisher's website.

These games are really not expensive, especially if you consider the amount of game play you get! I suggest you just order the game and you will have all the info you need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tito Jimenez
msg tools
Thank you very much again for everything and I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.