Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Vote early, vote often: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/85902/item/1945808#item194...

Edit: link fixed!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree - this game sounds like it has amazing potential. I think your link is wrong though - leads to the middle of a PBF Resistance game!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, oops! Another game that involves voting and backstabbing, so I suppose it's appropriate.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nesbitt
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting this.

Article 27 was getting a LOT of attention at the Gathering of Friends 2011, and I feel very fortunate that Stronghold Games gets to publish it. If you love negotiation games, look no further than this title.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
otrex wrote:
Thanks for posting this.

Article 27 was getting a LOT of attention at the Gathering of Friends 2011, and I feel very fortunate that Stronghold Games gets to publish it. If you love negotiation games, look no further than this title.
Negotiation/voting games, in addition to hidden traitor role games, are my favorite, so yeah, I'm super excited about this, plus I absolutely love the theme.

Any chance you have a set release date? Or a preorder date?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
clydeiii wrote:
otrex wrote:
Thanks for posting this.

Article 27 was getting a LOT of attention at the Gathering of Friends 2011, and I feel very fortunate that Stronghold Games gets to publish it. If you love negotiation games, look no further than this title.
Negotiation/voting games, in addition to hidden traitor role games, are my favorite, so yeah, I'm super excited about this, plus I absolutely love the theme.

Any chance you have a set release date? Or a preorder date?


Preorder end of Q1 for Q2 release.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nesbitt
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:


Preorder end of Q1 for Q2 release.


Iif you give me 4 influence, I can support a Q2 release. Other than that, I'm going to have to veto.


Spoiler (click to reveal)
This will all make sense when you try the game.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
otrex wrote:
lfisher wrote:


Preorder end of Q1 for Q2 release.


Iif you give me 4 influence, I can support a Q2 release. Other than that, I'm going to have to veto.


Spoiler (click to reveal)
This will all make sense when you try the game.
Does that imply we're going to get a Q1 release..?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nesbitt
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Q1 might be a bit optimistic at this point. The game itself needs very little in the way of development (a very solid design) but production can take some time, especially since we have to source at least one highly-unusual component (it's one awesome component though).

Plus, publishing being what it is, for every one game that shows up early there are one thousand that show up late.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool...well, you know, if you need me to provide the blood of Kofi Annan, please do let me know. I've got a supply in my closet.





...okay that joke turned out way, way weirder than what I hoped for.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Came here from the Dice Tower update video. I'm very interested.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Blake
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
otrex wrote:
Iif you give me 4 influence, I can support a Q2 release. Other than that, I'm going to have to veto.


I'll give you 2 influence, but absolutely must refuse this proposal if Blue is part of the deal.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Andersen
Denmark
København
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I could see this played in schools, as an educational tool, so the children could learn the "art" of agreement. Oh, well, you know what I mean...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably my most favorite negotiation game (but I like the genre on the whole more than most others) is Chinatown...how similar is this game to that?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Full
United States
Vienna
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am really excited to get this game. I proposed am teaching a new high school elective next year on thinking skills using board games and in my proposal I specifically described this game as the sort of thing we would be doing.

So I'll be doing curriculum and lesson plans for the game this Fall as long as it comes out in time for me to plan!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.