Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff White
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have CR, LoD, and Ninjadorg's artscow chamber deck en route. Do I need the chamber tiles from WoA or can I use the tiles from CR to replicate the chamber rules?

Also, the doors rules look easy to port to CR. Are they worth it? What do they add besides an extra roll to enter a new tile?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's nothing super special about the chamber tiles except their art and that one "large" chamber tile. Here's a pic of all of them:

The mechanics are simple:
- Place the "Chamber Entrance" tile in the tile stack.
- When drawn, shuffle the other Chamber tiles and put one on each unexplored edge of the entrance tile (if possible).
- If one of those tiles is the "Large Chamber Tile", put two more chamber tiles on its edge (if possible).

So in the above picture, the Large chamber was placed north, and it has two more tiles connected. Most (actually I think all) of the Adventures that use the Chamber tiles also make you draw a monster for every new tile placed.

So, to use them with Ravenloft tiles, you could pull out a group of tiles, say the Crypt tiles. Make one of them the "entrance" tile, like the King's Crypt tile. Then one of them the "large" tile, like the Barov and Ravenovia crypt. Then set aside 4 other crypts as "normal" chamber tiles, like the Strahd crypt, the Lonely crypt, the Ireena crypt, and the Sergei crypt. Then, when you draw the King's Crypt, shuffle these other 5 crypts and attach them, looking something like this:

HTH,

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff White
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It does, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.