Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Baptist
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I notice the language in the rules state "initially" you must use all warriors in your supply, and then you may move warriors on the board, but what if:

1) Warriors are returned to your supply before you get them all onto the board?

2) Warriors are returned to your supply later on in the game -- must we "clear out" the warriors from supply first before moving pieces on the board?

Enjoyed my first walkthrough of the game, looking forward to playing it with friends! Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Keith
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
"Watch, but do not govern; stop war, but do not wage it; protect, but do not control; and first, survive!" - Cordwainer Smith
badge
"So long, play actor!"
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess is that you'd need to use all of your cubes in your supply before you start re-positioning them on the board, but only the designer would know for sure!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Vogel
United States
Hayward
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
blushgulp[Gack! Please ignore previous answer which I have now deleted (to avoid confusing anyone else, rather than to hide my shame modest). These are the perils of having two games that use the word "warriors" released at the same time, and going to your comment straight from the subscription message! I was indeed talking about Hibernia instead of Cambria. Sorry for the confusion I am sure I caused you. Here is the correct answer.]

Warriors that are bumped by players with doubles or the legion are returned to the bumped player's supply. You always place from the supply if there are warriors in the supply, and may only pull up from the board if all your pieces are on the board. There are very few situations in which this would matter; maybe if you were tied for first with another player around a fort and wanted to deliberately abandon the tie to get second place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Baptist
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
erichv wrote:
blushgulp[Gack! Please ignore previous answer which I have now deleted (to avoid confusing anyone else, rather than to hide my shame modest). These are the perils of having two games that use the word "warriors" released at the same time, and going to your comment straight from the subscription message! I was indeed talking about Hibernia instead of Cambria. Sorry for the confusion I am sure I caused you. Here is the correct answer.]

Warriors that are bumped by players with doubles or the legion are returned to the bumped player's supply. You always place from the supply if there are warriors in the supply, and may only pull up from the board if all your pieces are on the board. There are very few situations in which this would matter; maybe if you were tied for first with another player around a fort and wanted to deliberately abandon the tie to get second place.

Great, Eric! Thanks so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Can I move a warrior from a ship even if there are warriors in the supply?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Baptist
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
erichv wrote:
You always place from the supply if there are warriors in the suppl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.