United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you already have Carcassonne for iOS, then you'll need to download the update (big one it seems... took a full 2 minutes or so for me).

Then you'll be given the option to purchase Inns & Cathedrals for $2, and The River II for $1. *

Info on expansion related material...
Quote:
Can I play against my familiy or friends by passing the device around?

Yes, of course. Up to five players can play on the same device.

Do I need to buy the expansions to participate in a game with expansions?

If you are playing local network multiplayer you can share an expansion with your opponents. To play online multiplayer, you need to buy the expansion to play with it.

What's new

NEW
• In-App store debuting with two expansions
• "The River" adds a new strategic element to the game play
• "Inns and Cathedrals" adds a double follower and tiles to upvalue cities and roads.
• Option to play a simplified version without fields. (Great for Kids)
• Option to disable tile overview and display of impossible placements
• Option to pick and chose expansions, if available

FIXED
• Multiple bug fixes

* When I try to run it after the update, it just forces me back to the home screen, so I'm assuming that's how it works based on other iOS app expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smilin' Stan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
*** We discovered a crash after update or purchases of an expansions with some devices. We are working on a fix, which will be available as soon as possible. So terribly sorry! ***

soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chardir wrote:
Quote:
*** We discovered a crash after update or purchases of an expansions with some devices. We are working on a fix, which will be available as soon as possible. So terribly sorry! ***

soblue
I ended up talking to the dev.... he suggested I reinstall the app and that worked for me. Since achievements and scores are kept on a server, all of that was still there after I the reinstall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.