Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Green
United States
Mclean
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone get any action on their pre-orders? I went ahead and ordered one of the last 3 copies on Amazon just to be sure I get one before April!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1 left.

I'm just going to wait until April...too many games coming my way already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jenkins
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
mb
Mine still says Processing Pre-order, but I just called them after seeing someone in another thread say theirs shipped. They said they got enough for pre-orders and they will be going out over the course of this afternoon/early tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Green
United States
Mclean
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that's great that they got enough to cover all of their orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pilnick
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eelektrik wrote:
Mine still says Processing Pre-order, but I just called them after seeing someone in another thread say theirs shipped. They said they got enough for pre-orders and they will be going out over the course of this afternoon/early tomorrow.

Thanks for the info. I've been getting itchy waiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Branchburg
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine says it was shipped, but there is no tracking information or ship date (I don't know if that's normal?)

I was kind of surprised. I saw they had 16 available on December 7, which was after every other retailer stopped accepting pre-orders. I figured it was worth a shot, so I ordered it.

Unfortunately it won't be here in time for my game group on Saturday, but at least I won't have to wait until April to play it, and I won't have to pay MSRP or higher to get it early like I did last year with 7 Wonders. I actually paid about the same for Eclipse as I did for 7 Wonders.

Edit: got my tracking number, it'll be here on the 20th

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X Topher
United States
Highland
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered from miniaturemarket.com when they had 5 left. I got an email yesterday saying it shipped and I got it today. (I live near Chicago..so I get shipments from St. Louis quick! ) Happy day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jenkins
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
mb
It said 14 left when I preordered, and mine has not shipped yet. Plus I live in california so Ill have to wait a few days for it to get here anyways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pilnick
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eelektrik wrote:
It said 14 left when I preordered, and mine has not shipped yet. Plus I live in california so Ill have to wait a few days for it to get here anyways.

Same here. I ordered with 17 left I think and my estimated delivery to the bay area is the 21st. I leave for NY on the 22nd so I doubt I'll be able to get a game in

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Green
United States
Mclean
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered when there was 9 left (after the stock had initially gone to zero). Mine hasn't shipped, I talked to someone there and he said it should go out next week, I guess they are coming in more than one shipment? Just glad I won't be waiting till April. The Amazon order placed yesterday still says "waiting to ship" wouldn't be surprised if that never happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jenkins
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
mb
I dont mind waiting for it to ship next week as long as it ships this month and not waiting till April.

edit: My order status is now Shipped, but I didnt get e-mailed about it and no tracking number yet. But hooray progress.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
I snagged the last preorder, and received the email today that mine has shipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lewis
United States
Wyoming
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the email. Can't wait till Tuesday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jenkins
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
mb
My copy is supposed to arrive Thursday, but being that this is Christmas weekend coming up, I probably wont get to play till New Years Eve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.