Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Legal Move:

The max # of counters is 4 in a zone.
Therefore this is not a legal move. Correct?
At most I can move 2 in.

Attack.
Assuming the Chinese pass the Japs can then attack next activation, if attacking with 2 units they roll a d6+1 assuming both are infantry. ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bertrand d
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hipshot wrote:
Legal Move:

At most I can move 2 in.

Yes 4 is a maximum limit whatever side is in. So your move is not legal, 2 max is the right answer in this case.
There are 2 other rules to know
- tankettes do not count versus this limit
- Japanese can only enter a space if they have at minimum the same number of units as the Chinese player present in the zone they enter.

hipshot wrote:

Attack.
Assuming the Chinese pass the Japs can then attack next activation, if attacking with 2 units they roll a d6+1 assuming both are infantry. ?

You always roll 2 dice !!
So if 2 infantry units attack roll 2d6+1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Lugbar wrote:
hipshot wrote:
Legal Move:

At most I can move 2 in.

Yes 4 is a maximum limit whatever side is in. So your move is not legal, 2 max is the right answer in this case.
There are 2 other rules to know
- tankettes do not count versus this limit
- Japanese can only enter a space if they have at minimum the same number of units as the Chinese player present in the zone they enter.

hipshot wrote:

Attack.

You always roll 2 dice !!
So if 2 infantry units attack roll 2d6+1

Ok. so if there are 3 units in a zone the Chinese CANNOT enter. 3 inf units in the factory requires an attack from an adjacent zone....ahhhhh I got it. I see the way this works. So subtle, very nice!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.