Hide
4 Posts

A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (Second Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Q on power token rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
N N
msg tools
I have a quick question about the rules with the power tokens, as we ended up fighting and not finishing game on round 9 lol. We understand that one may place a power token down in order to maintain possession of a territory and it's perks. Now here is the question: if you place a power token in a sea area, moving your ship to another sea area, does that token act as a "bridge" for troops like a ship does?
Thanx... Any help is much appreciated!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jefferson Krogh
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. Troops can't be transported on nonexistent ships. The power tokens for establishing control are used for things like crowns and barrels and castles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Head Zach
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nante wrote:
I have a quick question about the rules with the power tokens, as we ended up fighting and not finishing game on round 9 lol. We understand that one may place a power token down in order to maintain possession of a territory and it's perks. Now here is the question: if you place a power token in a sea area, moving your ship to another sea area, does that token act as a "bridge" for troops like a ship does?
Thanx... Any help is much appreciated!!

You cannot place power tokens in a sea area. The power tokens left on territories represent non-military administrative staff who are capable of collecting/gathering resources and producing units, but have no military capability of their own.

Unless you give them floaties, they can't perform these services out in the sea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N N
msg tools
Thank you for the responses!!!!! I will be back when we find another rule to fight over!!! cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.