Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am about to start sleeving this game (I have done the previous 2 releases) and am wondering if I need more than 3 different colors of sleeves...

I used green for the characters, red for the event/items, and blue for the mansion deck for the first 2 releases......am I going to need different colors for new type of cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Garcia
United States
Touchet
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going off of memory, no. The new infection cards should be sleeved to match the item and action cards since they go into your deck when you become an infected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks...what about events?

i assume they would be different than item cards.....that they dont go ion your hand

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Garcia
United States
Touchet
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Events go in the mansion deck. Just more nasty surprises to be found.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Briand
Canada
Orleans
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, Essentially 3 colors is the way to go. 4 if you have the Mercenaries Expansion.

Color 1: Character Cards
Color 2: Skill Cards
Color 3: Resource Pile Cards (Actions, Weapons, Ammo, Items) & Infection Deck Cards
Color 4: Mansion Deck Cards (Yellow Herbs, Events, Tokens, Infected)

Personally, I just went with Clear Sleeves. I kind of like the back of the Mansion Deck Cards. There's just something about that Resident Evil Mansion Door.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.