Madeira Park
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
I have no willpower :)
badge
(.ㅅ.) The meaning of life is tuna >'.'<
mbmbmbmbmb
I was listening to various stuff in my collection & came upon Alice Cooper's Welcome To My Nightmare. I'd forgotten how much I adore this classic so for you the muppet version.

In the spirit of randomness the Sunshine Coast - almost the pot capital according to our local paper. A few quotes from the article.

"The number of medicinal marijuana-growing licences in the area grouping the Sunshine Coast, the southern Gulf Islands, Sea to Sky country and the north end of Vancouver Island are the highest in all of Canada according to statistics gathered in 2007."

"Locally, the Hemp Shop, located on Cowrie Street in Sechelt, carries a wide range of products relative to smoking or producing pot. They also supply applications (and advice) for growing for the BC market."

"While it’s only been legal to grow pot locally in the past decade, some growers on the Coast have been producing pot for three times that long."

"On the Coast, it’s more acceptable to light up marijuana than it is to light up a cigarette, said one woman who prefers to remain anonymous. The Green Economy (growing pot) keeps the Sunshine Coast more economically stable than other areas. It’s big business."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melody
Canada
Madeira Park
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh yeah I forgot my cat gets high on chamomile tea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Going upon another 'tangent' here then, I'm about to watch a movie with HIM in this, and do you know which one? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melody
Canada
Madeira Park
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Prince of Darkness?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
CORRECT! I "Like" that since it also had "The Thing" afterward upon my DVD "Sci-Fi" SET for his. goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melody
Canada
Madeira Park
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Both very fine selections. When 'The Thing' first came out on VHS we rented it to watch with my Mom & her then husband. It was a dark & very stormy night. About half way through the power went out & they went home. At about midnight or so the power came back so we decided to watch the rest of it with the storm still going. Scared the crap out of us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.