Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Jackson
United Kingdom
Oxford
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Normally on a gaming evening I sit down with 4 or 5 other people.

Do you think this game will ever expand to 6 players, or by doing that would no one ever score points after trying to defend 5 possible attacks before scoring?

I'd love to be able to get this game to the table more often.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
Play two 3-player games simultaneously? Otherwise make creatures have a "range" equal to their level: level 1 creatures can only attack opponents one chair away, level 2 creatures = opponents 2 chairs away, level 3+ all players? Just some thoughts to DIY.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Jackson
United Kingdom
Oxford
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
space monkey mafia wrote:
Play two 3-player games simultaneously? Otherwise make creatures have a "range" equal to their level: level 1 creatures can only attack opponents one chair away, level 2 creatures = opponents 2 chairs away, level 3+ all players? Just some thoughts to DIY.

The range idea is inspirational! I reckon that would work really well ... just need a 2nd copy of Quarriors now (luckily it's nice and cheap) to get enough quiddity dice to pass around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.A. Pollock
United States
springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MY gaming group just bought an additional base set and expansion and now we can play with 7 peeps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J I
msg tools
My group is planning on adding a second set to play with more people also. How does that 7 player game work out? Do you use 10 dice on the cards and how difficult is it to score?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nisha Holloway
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend and I are hooked on Quarriors and we both have base sets. I was just thinking about the possibility of expanding to six players today.

Obviously more dice are needed (I would think 1-2 per extra player would be more ideal than all 10), but what other changes do you think would be needed to make it work?

The level range idea is interesting, but I think it might be fiddly to manage and would slow down the pace, which is a big part how the game works well.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.