Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! – Russia 1941-42» Forums » General

Subject: Player Track Sheet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Hunter
United Kingdom
Horsham
flag msg tools
When version 2 of AtB is released, will the AP Player Track Sheet be updated for Optional Rule 3.01, which was changed and in my opinion improved in PoH.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I had not thought of this, but can still add this to the sheet if needed. Do you think this is necessary? Or should be reference the rule?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai von der Aa
Germany
Nuremberg
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would prefer the way you already choose for PoH. So please do the change and improve what can be improved (as you already do, I know)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Hunter
United Kingdom
Horsham
flag msg tools
If it is still possible then l would go ahead and update them so they are up todate with PoH rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse LeBreton
United States
Kingsford
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Even the trusty old SoS track sheet should get a facelift. I'm sure with the improved team of graphics professionals now doing Academy Games' stuff they could come up with something very appealing. Track sheets that had German and Russian themed backgrounds would really pimp out the experience. Yes a track sheet upgrade should not be overlooked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse LeBreton
United States
Kingsford
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I got a great idea to spice up the player track sheet. How about using postage stamp size images around the perimeter of classic WWII propaganda posters. It could be like a history lesson and a novelty theme at the same time. I googled some posters and here is just a small sample of what could go on the player sheets. I would like to be reminded of the most famous ones every time I look at the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse LeBreton
United States
Kingsford
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah why didn't I think of this when I first posted the idea of using propaganda posters. Instead of any old WWII posters they should all be in theme with the games name. All the posters or maybe just the majority of them should be heroic images of German and Soviet soldiers. Hence the Heroes in the games title.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.