Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: 2002 Sid Meiers Civilization rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Pizza
msg tools
I have already posted this in its forum but i would like to ask what do you think of only using technologies you own. But thers a catch. In the rules it says you cant buy armies if som1 owns the upgrade for them (eg. if you Bronze working but som1 owns iron working you cant buy bronze working infantry). Well in this varient you can. So i think this would add more fun to the game researching your own technologies that only you can use how fair do you think this would be and how would you think would work?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as you remeber which armies are which.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Pizza
msg tools
well that would be simple, just look at what technologies they own. Personally i think it would be alot better if it was played like that. What do you think? Also you can still use other players technologies to buy moree technologies for example: player A owns bronze working, player B wants to buy iron working and is allowed, but play B cannot buy level 1 infantry units but he can buy level 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cuzza4321 wrote:
well that would be simple, just look at what technologies they own. Personally i think it would be alot better if it was played like that. What do you think? Also you can still use other players technologies to buy moree technologies for example: player A owns bronze working, player B wants to buy iron working and is allowed, but play B cannot buy level 1 infantry units but he can buy level 2.

I'll need to dig out the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.