Popular Tags: [View All]
Raistlin
Italy
Torino
Torino
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the rulebook of these Dungeon Decks it's a bit poor... However, here are the questions arose during my plays.

1. When playing at 'Novice' level, does the first Raiding Hero skip their first-turn draw?

2. If the MARKED Raiding Hero dies during the resolution of a flipped Dungeon Ability, do I have to roll again the die to determine which is the (new) MARKED Hero that will be attacked in that turn? (Maybe it's clear I have to, but I'd like a confirmation...)

3. Can I take control of a Boss-Ally? That's very unclear. The Bosses are Allies, so I can theoretically, but the Boss text clearly state: "The Dungeon Hero can't be attacked."; so if I control a Boss, I cannot attack the Dungeon Hero anyway.. it sounds a bit strange to me. Maybe the Bosses (that are always Bosses after all, also if not Heroes) are subject to the 'Boss Rules' present on the Raid Decks' FAQ?

4. What happens if the Dungeon Deck comes to an end? Do I reshuffle or play continues without further flips?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Coates
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmb
I can only answer question 1. The rule book says raiding heroes start their turn normally. Regular rule book says not to draw a card on your first turn. So not only does first raiding hero not draw on turn one, no raiding hero draws on their first turn. The remaining questions I am unsure of. I agree, the rulebook needs work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.