Ecuador
Quito
Pichincha
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

I'll try playing Troyes with 5 and I'll be posting here my impressions (please do the same if you want).

1.- Components:

- I've thought that it'll be better to use a color diferent than the principal ones (red, yellow and white). In my case, maybe black ('cause Carcassonne have black meeples, Shogun have black cubes and Agricola, black discs, and I own all those games).

- I thought in using Carcassone's meeples but I've realized that it has just 8 of each color, and for Troyes 12 meeples are needed. Although, I think that for playing with 5 probably no more than 8 meeples shall be necesary. Any suggestions?

-For the cubes I think that Sogun's ones shall work perfectly.

-For the disc to mark the fifth player's town square area, I'll use a stone disc from Agricola.

---------------------
I'll be editing this post in order to add points #2 (number of rounds), #3 (function of neutral player), and probaly another aspects of the game that deserves to be treated.
---------------------

Thanks for read my post and contribute with your own ideas, observations and proposals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ryan
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Might want to have everyone initially place 3 meeps instead of 4. 15 meeps will leave 3 spots for gray. I'll be curious to hear how it works out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurizio Ughetto
Italy
Pinerolo (TO)
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is my version of the board to play with 5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.