Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Fenrick
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Funagain just announced they are giving 5% off of $75, 10% off of $100 and 15% off orders exceeding $125. In stock items only.

Use code: 12GAMES

Link to Funagain
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Erskine
United States
Alexandria
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you try this, it's case sensitive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fenrick
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sawyer Family wrote:
Found faster shipping on my 2nd spot Eclipse order through amazon even though it is coming from Funagain...
But more expensive...even though sale doesnt work for Eclipse on Funagain site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kale
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
I reiterate. This is Sparta!
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Since our free shipping at $70 still applies, taking advantage of the sale means your order ships for free!

Pretty Sweet deal!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the few items I checked, even with the max 15% off, their prices still don't beat CSI, and that's before the 5% discount I'd get at CSI.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty Shackelford
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hugh_G_Rection wrote:
From the few items I checked, even with the max 15% off, their prices still don't beat CSI, and that's before the 5% discount I'd get at CSI.

This. I went through my wish list and it seemed most of their games were more expensive then coolstuffinc, amazon or both. You may be able to find some games to put an order together and beat CSI/Amazon prices over all...but even if you do I imagine its like getting 5% off at best at the other sites.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Wise men say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
mbmbmbmbmb
Except they have a larger selection of games, including some imports that the others don't carry. Each store has their strengths and weaknesses.

I'll admit though, I usually order through other distributors unless I'm looking for something specific.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
darksurtur
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dblayton wrote:
Except they have a larger selection of games, including some imports that the others don't carry. Each store has their strengths and weaknesses.

I'll admit though, I usually order through other distributors unless I'm looking for something specific.

I wouldn't really call FOGS distributors; they are retail establishments and buy from distributors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Sautman
United States
Evans
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just used this coupon to snag a new copy of Indonesia, which nobody else seems to be selling. I threw in a second game to hit the 15% discount mark. Although the second game was no cheaper than it would have been at CSI, I could not pass up getting a new copy of Indonesia for under $80. The icing was finding out I had enough points from an old order to knock off another $5 from the order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.