Subject: Any errors in the equipment pack expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anders Pedersen
Denmark
Copenhagen N.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could have sworn someone talked about som misprinted backs on a couple of equipment cards, but I can not find the thread now.
So, can anyone else tell me if there are errors in the equipment pack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Bessette
Canada
Brandon
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is only one error that I've noticed:

Eva Kramer has one peice of equipment that is listed as a bonus token when it is in fact a peice of one of her packs. I can't remember which one.

That aside the equipment cards are still worth thier weight in gold.

None of the cards released in the later packs (shogunate) appear to have any errors in them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Corbett
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is another for the union, I don't have it handy but I think the dynamite damage is listed at 4 dice when it should be 5. Sorry this a bit unspecific but I don't have anything in front of me. Compare "Aponi"(spellling uncertain) with the union to rulebook and it will be clear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miah Terry
United States
Huntington
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually in one of the later releases, don't remember which one, the Heizinger bonus pack has a "Weapon, Pistol" labled as rolling 5 dice but if you read the rules a plain pistol with no other rules just the traits can only roll 4 dice.

So there are a few typos here and ther but nothing game breaking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.