Anthony Baldassar
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I was this in the body of another thread at $19.99 and I ran across it tonight for $16.99. Low enough for me to try it.

http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Bowl-Team-Manager-Card/dp/158994...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [US] Amazon - Blood Bowl Team Manager - The Card Game $16.99 eligible for FREE Shipping
Shipping Method: FREE Super Saver Shipping
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
Items: $ 28.99
Shipping & handling: $ 7.26
Super Saver Discount: - $ 7.26
------
Total Before Tax: $ 28.99
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $ 0.00
------
Order Total: $ 28.99

Delivery estimate: May. 22, 2011 - Dec. 24, 2011
1 "Blood Bowl Team Manager - The Card Game"
Fantasy Flight Pub Inc, Toy, $ 16.99
In Stock
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
1 "Owner's Choice"
Z-man Games, Toy, $ 12.00
In Stock
Sold by: Marc Siegel H
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armando Gurrola
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [US] Amazon - Blood Bowl Team Manager - The Card Game $16.99 eligible for FREE Shipping
Man does amazon want all our business?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric J. Boyd
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting this. Got this for me and a game for the kids to get that free shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nitromob wrote:
Man does amazon want all our business?

It's making it tough to say no - I think my bank account is puking money thanks to Amazon. Now if i can make my bank account feel better and keep the money where it's at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Silly question.

If they have their way you'll never shop in a Dept. Store, Game Shop, Electronics Retailer, or Supermarket ever again.

If it can be delivered digitally or stocked indefinitely on a shelf they want to be your one stop shop.

Scary thing is, they're succeeding.

Just this month I've ordered Kitchenware, Groceries, Apparel, Tech, Games, Books and a few other random things from them.

With a free Prime membership and using CamelCamelCamel.com to track pricing, they're practically indomitable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Schroth
United States
Middletown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Silly question.

If they have their way you'll never shop in a Dept. Store, Game Shop, Electronics Retailer, or Supermarket ever again.

If it can be delivered digitally or stocked indefinitely on a shelf they want to be your one stop shop.

Scary thing is, they're succeeding.

IMO that's not scary, that's exciting. I hate going to shops, and love shopping online. Sounds great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin J
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are only a few times I wish I lived in America rather than Canada, and Amazon threads make up the vast majority of those times!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McMurray
United States
Jamestown
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great game. Played this a few times with my friend. Fun to know that my review is featured on the game too. If I hadn't already spent so much on games this season I would go ahead and buy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:

With a free Prime membership and using CamelCamelCamel.com to track pricing, they're practically indomitable.

How do you get Prime for free?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hillery
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are at least two "free Prime" programs - Amazon Mom and Amazon Student, although Amazon Mom is apparently not currently accepting signups. For Amazon Student you need to have a .edu email address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ceej wrote:
There are at least two "free Prime" programs - Amazon Mom and Amazon Student, although Amazon Mom is apparently not currently accepting signups. For Amazon Student you need to have a .edu email address.

What they said.

You can signup for the Amazon Mom notification list and you'll get an email when they re-open registration. (and there's no need to be a mother to join)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the first time in 3 years I've not had free prime for Christmas season. I just maxed out my Free Amazon Mom prime shipping. With the free videos and Kindle lending now, it's really becoming a bargain for $79.

BTW, this game was my one disappointment from Gencon - that I didn't realize FF had it for sale until it was gone. At 50% off, it's time to bite.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E D
United States
wilton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes our year of prime just ran out too a couple weeks ago so we bought a paid year too. can't wait to start watching some of the prime video tv series.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ceej wrote:

Might have to look into the Mom thing. I assume it's to help those with little ones, which we actually do. As for a student .edu address, don't have one. I've been paying for Prime for about 3 years and it has been more than worth it. Getting it for free would just be damned awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Boses
United States
Santa Fe
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wow...great game for $16.99!
wish I didn't already have it (actually on second thought I'm glad I have it, just wish I'd only paid 16 for it)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.