Subject: Office Christmas Party rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Anderson
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Two Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)
badge
Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm looking for some suggestions on an easy to learn, portable, and quick to play game I can bring to my office Christmas party. Last year I brought Zombie Dice and it was fairly successful. I like how it played well with 2, but could easily add more. It was also nice that it didn't take much space and couldn't be hurt by a spilled drink or greasy fingers.

Anyone have any suggestions for a similar type game (doesn't have to be a dice game)? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely depends on your co-workers, but I've found Gold Digger to be a big hit, as well as Bang!. Bang's got a bit more of learning curve, though, and might be better to hold on to for round two.

Citadels could also be a good candidate, considering the simplicity combined with the potential for screwage (who doesn't like to screw with their co-workers?). Although maybe that's just my office.. :p
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Morris
Scotland
Harrogate
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
designer
Join the BGG Folding @Home Team !!
badge
This user had more :gg: than sense
mbmbmbmbmb
Pass the Pigs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kohlman
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dixit is very successful.

Pitch Car and Tumblin' Dice work well too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madhujith Venkatakrishna
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look at The Resistance and if you get a copy Ugg-Tect
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.