Subject: Abusing the Arcane Ring Reward rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
During the Quest Phase, instead of moving, training or healing this hero, you may instead gain 2 influence.

So I can huddle my 4 heroes in one area, activate the Arcane Ring with my first hero, pass it to the second hero for him to use, then pass it and so forth, for +8 influence every Quest Phase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan
Argentina
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If we stick to the rules yes; but this is a question to be made to Korey to put it in the FAQs;

Plesase SCOTT, could you ask this to Korey???? is a good one.
(he will probably read it soon)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
I can ask, but I don't see why it would be otherwise; it's not much different than if someone finds the Temple of Kellos, where they could do the same thing.

8 influence is nice, but that also means none of your heroes are Questing, and you certainly open yourself up to being attacked by enemy heroes. Arcane Ring doesn't do much to protect you against duels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan
Argentina
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your opinion. True, your heroes will just provide you of influences and nothing more, while other heroes questing could get timorrans shards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Fischer
United States
Ellendale
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
The truth is always in the last place you look
mbmbmbmbmb
juanson wrote:
Thanks for your opinion. True, your heroes will just provide you of influences and nothing more, while other heroes questing could get timorrans shards

Shards and weapons and armor, then they come and lay waste to the influence squatters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.