Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rachel Vacek
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently traveled to Cincinnati on a trip to visit my family and my mom in the hospital. I took some time out of my schedule to visit Yottaquest, http://www.yottaquest.com/, and I was pleasantly surprised. They are located in Mt. Healthy, the store was brightly lit, and the amount of board and card games they had was amazing. They carried all the recent and hot games I hear about on boardgame geek and in the Dice Tower Network podcasts. What was especially nice is that they also stocked most of the expansions to these popular games. I noticed that they even had some out of print and hard to find games on the shelf. I was impressed!

There were plenty of tables in the middle of the store, and the other half of Yottaquest was all comics. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. I don't know if they had any sort of rewards program or not - that would have been nice since everything was full price.

I picked up a copy of No Thanks! while I was there - a game I've heard lots of good things about, and I thought it's appropriate for playing with parents while sitting in a hospital room.

I'll be sure to go back to Yottaquest the time I visit Cincinnati. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfred Wallace
United States
Champaign
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great store--they got a fair bit of my money when I was last in town. Heading back this spring; gotta get a shopping list together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife's from Cincinnati and I always make sure to schedule a trip to Yottaquest when we visit. Picked up Haggis and Mr Jack Pocket last time I was there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M King
United States
Wilder
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love this store. The owner and all the staff are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. And there's tons of rooms for gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryon DeLaBarre
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
The top ones are: Goa, Defenders of the Realm, Pillars of the Earth, Notre Dame, Princes of Florence, & Cowboys
badge
ya, ya, I have an Expansion problem
mbmbmbmbmb
definitely a great store. Fantastic selection, and great customer service. I only wish they were on the east side of town instead of the west.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.