Sentinels of the Multiverse» Forums » General

Subject: How do you store your copy? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake Fernandez
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are we pretty much stuck with baggies? Ugh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Graham
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
I am Broccoli, most intelligent vegetable!
badge
I will destroy you all!
mbmbmbmbmb
Even with mine completely sleeved, Hugo's Amazing Tape does the job for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Rodriguez
United States
Tomball
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use rubber bands to keep each deck separate. It's worked out really well so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
This is how I store mine.

Others have made tuck boxes (at one point some were available for download in the files section).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just got plasti-bands on each deck. I haven't sleeved them, though maybe I should.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Willows
United States
Woburn
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
foxtrot2620 wrote:
I use rubber bands to keep each deck separate. It's worked out really well so far.

Problem is rubber bands can dry out and in the process leave residue on your cards.

At the very least replace them often. Be really careful if you put the game down for any length of time while using rubber bands.

Yeah I use plastic bags myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Anthony
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah really? I never thought about that.

I've been using small rubber bands for each deck but I haven't noticed any marks yet though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Drickman
United States
Ukiah
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In a Thunderstone Expansion box. The original game box is awful and my cards don't fit sleeved at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Fernandez
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DanKD wrote:
In a Thunderstone Expansion box. The original game box is awful and my cards don't fit sleeved at all.

I used to use the Thunderstone Base Game box for the LOTR LCG (which I have since sold).

I'm tempted to do the same for this, but the TStone box is too big. Maybe I'll put Omen Reign of War along with it lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Arenson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sleeved and with a loose rubber band for each deck, and then put into a generic card box with a bag of dice for use as markers.

On the right are the core game cards (plus Young Legacy) and a bag of dice. On the left are boxes holding the cardstock cutouts of the Playtester pre-release Rook City cards. When I just had the core game, I used a similar box that was a single-wide($1) rather than this double-wide ($2).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Rodriguez
United States
Tomball
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scrogdog wrote:
foxtrot2620 wrote:

Problem is rubber bands can dry out and in the process leave residue on your cards.

At the very least replace them often. Be really careful if you put the game down for any length of time while using rubber bands.

Yeah I use plastic bags myself.

Didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up. Luckily, all of my cards are sleeved, so even if they did leave residue it would only get on the penny sleeves which are cheaply, and easily replaced.

arenson9 wrote:
Sleeved and with a loose rubber band for each deck, and then put into a generic card box with a bag of dice for use as markers.

On the right are the core game cards (plus Young Legacy) and a bag of dice. On the left are boxes holding the cardstock cutouts of the Playtester pre-release Rook City cards. When I just had the core game, I used a similar box that was a single-wide($1) rather than this double-wide ($2).

I'm thinking of doing this but using my Nightfall box instead (all of my cards are in my Nightfall: Martial Law box). The thing is I love the Sentinels box art and it would be really sad not being able to see that on the cover of my box. Any ideas on how I can make a really nice printout or label or something of the cover art so that I could place it over the Nightfall box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
Card Collector's Vault box, $5 from Walmart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Farris
United States
Medford
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
There is a duck in every game. You may not see it, but it's there.
mbmbmbmbmb
DanKD wrote:

+1

Wrath of the elements is now the holding box of sentinels. All my thunder stone cards fit in the dragon spire and on expansion box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.