Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
The second phase of playtesting is beginning now and anyone interested in helping in any way should geekmail me. Playtesting will get your name in the final rule book and the undying gratitude of Transformers fans across the geek. I'm contemplating a reward of some kind or a contest, but for now I'm not sure.

I had originally wanted this game to come out in 2011, but that won't be possible now, in part because I need to make this game as good as it possibly can be. In addition, one of my wargame designs may see a professional publication, so some of my energies will be directed to that end. It will delay this game, but I am committed to making this game, and if successful an expansion for the movie and season three.

For now I'm going to grade tests and put Five Faces of Darkness on in the background.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.