Klip Twings
msg tools
The entire paragraph reads:

"If the Heroes have been craft, there is a possibility that the Consul will be without 4 skulls' worth of unactivated monsters remaining to use. If that is the case, the Consul CANNOT activate monsters that have already been used."

But then it goes on to state that "Sometimes you will find that there are more than 4 skulls' worth of monsters left that still haven't activated after the Heroes are done. In that instance, all the remaining monsters get to take their turns before the end of the round."

So, my question is, what the heck are the heroes doing in order to be "crafty"? Are the rules stating that if it's the Consul's turn, and the Consul only has (for example) 2 skulls worth of monsters to activate, he CANNOT activate monsters at all (because he needs a total of 4 skulls, period.)? If so, does he get to activate the remaining 2 skulls worth of monsters after all the heroes have taken their turn?

Or, are they just pointing out that if the heroes are smart they will destroy monsters that haven't activated yet in order to keep them from ever doing so? This seems more likely, but I wanted to get clarification from the community.

(LOVE THIS COMMUNITY BTW -- I've been lurking for several days now trying to understand all the rules and stuff )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F. S.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
klip_twings wrote:

Or, are they just pointing out that if the heroes are smart they will destroy monsters that haven't activated yet in order to keep them from ever doing so?

exactly ! =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klip Twings
msg tools
Spirallian wrote:

exactly ! =)

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.