Popular Tags: [View All]
Van Fujishige
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While not necessarily a game in itself, it's a part of game...

I was looking for something to give a couple of people who host our game nights regularly. Something that wasn't a game; something unique. While browsing through Etsy, I happened upon these beauties:

Custom Scrabble Tile Coasters

Custom Tile Tray

For those too lazy to click the link, they're coaster-sized scrabble letters and a tray to go with it. I don't know how functional they are, but they look awesome! We don't really play Scrabble (at all), but having a custom gift is pretty cool to look at.

The woman who does the carving, Christine, kept in constant communication with me, step by step, through the creation process. My order took about 3 weeks total, start to finish, and it arrived today. They look great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
NOW, you can "shout out" about: "It's a TRAP!" with your DISPLAY for such! Talk these into making some 'punctuation "marks" too! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a heads up for anyone who thought it would have been a great gift this season, from the web page:

Quote:
PLEASE READ:
Note from Christine, artisan, regarding Christmas orders:

We are all busy getting our presents sorted for everyone in time for Christmas. All orders placed on or before November 29, 2011, should reach you in time for Christmas. This gives me enough time to create the design, carve the custom order, apply the finish, and ship the item.

Also, your friendly artisan, here at Rustic Carvings, is in the 9th month of pregnancy, due on December 22nd. So if you'd like to place a custom order, after November 29, 2011, you are welcome to do so, but please note that production will not resume until my return from maternity leave in February of 2012. Happy Holidays!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Kirychuk
United States
Glen Burnie
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, thanks for the info. These are great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
wow itsblanknotblankablanktrap!blanknoRblankablanktumor! robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.