Subject: Use of Militia. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Arnold

Fairfax
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the general purpose of Militia to act as cannon-fodder for the invader? Unless there is a hero near them or a boost spell cast, they can't fight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also use them as guards at VP locations and gates. It will slow the monsters some. That was my mistake in our first game. I should of just planted them at the highest VP locations since they move so slow. Also, don't clog your streets with them since they will slow down your CAL & INF units.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric hanuise
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
They work well to hold doors too. But yes, they're crap units. A peasant wielding a sword is not a soldier
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Arnold

Fairfax
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the responses. I feel sorry for them. I'll design a ship to dock at the port and they can board it and get away...yeah...that'll be the ticket...wait...the sea serpent is in the advanced rulesshake. Death on land or death by sea. It truly sucks to be a peasant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Pulsipher
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sho 'nuff.

(the designer)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.