Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
You have to, at least from a distance, look as if you know what you're doing, and I can manage that.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I would like some feedback about Arnhem: Defiant Stand & Scottish Corridor Gamers Guide. What does it have and if enriches the game? It adds some counters or cards?

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Larsen
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The guide discusses the scenarios, some game background and general ATS stuff. No counters or cards, although there may be something on the inside cover, can't recall for sure. Overall, not too bad a value if you can get it for $10-$15. Should mention it is color cover but Black and white content.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim F
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Who knew trench warfare could be such fun?
badge
Ashwin in front of Tiger 131
mbmbmbmbmb
I've heard there's a deluxe version of 'Arnhem: Defiant Stand' which includes the Oosterbeek Perimeter expansion for a very reasonable value on BGG...whistle

Interesting thread btw
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Taylor
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Todd, if you can pick up for about $10- 15, the guide is worth it. I picked up my copy used, with no inserts. The CH web-site states that the guide comes with two scenarios (on cards).

Inside you'll find a replay of Arnhem Defiant Stand scenario 9, an overview of the scenarios of both games, a playtest re-cap of Scottish Corridor scenario # 8, and a few other articles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
You have to, at least from a distance, look as if you know what you're doing, and I can manage that.
mbmbmbmbmb
art1066 wrote:
I agree with Todd, if you can pick up for about $10- 15, the guide is worth it. I picked up my copy used, with no inserts. The CH web-site states that the guide comes with two scenarios (on cards).

Inside you'll find a replay of Arnhem Defiant Stand scenario 9, an overview of the scenarios of both games, a playtest re-cap of Scottish Corridor scenario # 8, and a few other articles.

I will try to get the guide. Thanks for the help...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.