Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Haggard
United States
New Whiteland
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just in time for a last minute Christmas gift, GOW can be had for the low price of $35.99 + free shipping! (12.17.11 - 9 P.M. EST)

You can also find Talisman: The Dragon for $19.99

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lot of online store have discount, is it ok to post that here? or is posting such info is forbidden by moderators?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Haggard
United States
New Whiteland
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted the price because it was $10 less than the current online price. Once you figure in the free shipping you have saved a minimum of $15 on a single game order.

Amazon will implement drastic cuts from time to time, but they are few and far between and usually last a short period of time. If it would have been part of an advertised sale, then no I would not have posted the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kingery
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw it Sat night and pulled the trigger Sun morning when the game went to 55% off + Free shipping + delivery by the 24th= New Game for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ioticus
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The problem with Amazon board game sales is they come and go so fast I miss them. Also, I don't think they advertise them. If someone knows a way to monitor for them let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.