3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: New trader: Wanted -- 2 player games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Abby Cake
msg tools
Hello,

I am new to trading and board games in general. But I have a brand new, unopened Zombies!!! Director's Cut. This trade value seems to be low, but I thought I would ask.

I also have DS games bc I recently sold my DS:
Cooking Mama
Pop Cutie! & booklet
Aquarium
Zenses: Ocean (one of my favorite games ever)
My Spanish Coach
Bubble Bobble Revolution

I am interested in Two Player games only.
Tsuro, Boggle, something light and fun
As I mentioned: I have not played many board games as an adult, but I want to begin. If you have any two player games you want to part with I would be open to suggestions.

Thanks for considering trading with me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I already have Zombies, but you could try posting it for trade on here: Flea Market 14: Happy New Flea (for December 2011)

It will give it a little bit more exposure.

As far as 2P games, you should find a bunch of geeklists with suggestions (just search '2 player' or '2 players' in geeklists). That's how I learned about a lot of the ones which I now own
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dawn
United States
Monroe
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll give it some thought but not likely until after the first of the year. While waiting feel free to check my for trade list (click on kingmaker fan above my avatar to get to my profile and then on the right click on the number next to for trade). Don't get overly concerned about value with me, for me its not about the $. Many of mine are thrift finds so condition is unlikely to be mint. I should note that my for trade list is not as current as it should be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.