Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today. My wife promptly took it away and wrapped it to not be opened until Christmas. So unfortunately I cannot comment on the bits or gameplay as of yet. But at least it's here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan van der Laan
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
Als u begrijpt wat ik bedoel.
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDarkKnight wrote:
Mine arrived today. My wife promptly took it away and wrapped it to not be opened until Christmas. So unfortunately I cannot comment on the bits or gameplay as of yet. But at least it's here!

Lucky you! My copy has to travel across the ocean to reach me. I hope this will happen in the next few days so I can play it during my Christmas holidays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Fryer
United States
Woodstock
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My pre-order copy arrived in Woodstock, MD Saturday, Dec. 17th. Stickered and ready for combat with my wargaming buddy, Doug. Be advised, an Exacto Knife is a MUST for peeling off your stickers. Don't even think about attempting this with fingernails. You will kill your stickers before Stonewall even gets a shot at them! The map is beautiful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just read another thread where the stickers strong adhesiveness was mentioned. Larry - are you talking about even using an Exacto for removing them from the sheet or just fixing them on a block if mispositioned? I am a little worried if it is the former.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M King
United States
Wilder
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, guys. Let's see some reactions to this game. I've got some game money waiting to be spent , but I'd sure like to hear from someone about how it plays. This would be my first Columbia game, so I want to be sure it's a good one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.