Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dan puscaru
Romania
Iasi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

I can't seem to find this info anywhere; how exactly does one do a Transport Action ? Is it similar to a System Test, and if so which one of the values must you use ? Thanks !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kearn Reif
United States
Webberville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's on page 21 of the rule book.

Moving cargo or crew members to friendly ships is 1 action. You can move any number of items between the two ships but ONLY those two ships.

Transporting to an enemy ship requires a Shields test. The level of the test is equal to the shields ratings of the enemy ship.

Away teams (yours or your opponents) can be transported to or from a habitable planet in the same location as your ship. This is automatic, meaning no roll required even with enemy ships in the area. It requires 2 transporter actions, 1 to place the away team and 1 to retrieve it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dan puscaru
Romania
Iasi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Huh, I can't believe I kept skipping this, must have been focusing on a different section of the rulebook. Much appreciated !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Westblade
Australia
Sebastopol
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe you need to have a rating of at least 1 in Sensors to do Transporter actions as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Feldmann SoFrankly
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WakandaMan wrote:
I believe you need to have a rating of at least 1 in Sensors to do Transporter actions as well.

True.

pescime wrote:
Transporting to an enemy ship requires a Shields test. The level of the test is equal to the shields ratings of the enemy ship.

This requires a Sensors test against the Shields of the targeted enemy ship, to be more specific.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.