Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hansi
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
just a short question:
Is it allowed to put location cards, that may not be used (because the loc. is under siege or lost in a siege, for example) into the reserve?

I thought no, because the rules only mention discard and gov. as possible actions:

Quote:
You can still discard such cards or remove them from your hand
via the governor action.

Am I wrong?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm. That's a really interesting question!

I've always Played you can reserve it but I am not sure that's justifiable in the rules. Not at home, so I can't look it up right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hansi
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
out4blood wrote:
Hmmm. That's a really interesting question!

I've always Played you can reserve it but I am not sure that's justifiable in the rules. Not at home, so I can't look it up right now.

The more I am thinking about it the more I guess it should be allowed. Nevertheless, something official would be fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always played that you can reserve anything. I don't believe Martin designed the game to be played any other way, he just forgot to shore up the rules to indicate this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Binning
United States
Rollinsville
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Wallace approved FAQ:

Quote:
Q: Can I put an unusable location card into my reserve?

A: Yes.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/70326/a-few-acres-of-s...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Gormley
United States
Northborough
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a lover of all things heavyweight strategy!
mbmbmbmbmb
This makes sense, as i dont believe cards are 'played' into ones reserve (the restriction on non controlled location cards being that you cannot play them in any fashion), they are 'placed'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.