Dungeons & Dragons: The Legend of Drizzt Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Regaining daily powers! How! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
timmy B
United States
California
flag msg tools
How do you regain your daily or utility powers? It says treasure but there are no cards that say to regain them? can you use xp? after a kill? when you level up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Miller
United States
Stigler
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It may be referring to earlier games in the series. For instance Ashardalon's "Pearl of Power" lets you flip up any power or item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
timmy B
United States
California
flag msg tools
but there are no items i have seen that allow you to flip them over in the current game Drizzt. So how do you get those powers back once used?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Kristin L. Johansen
United States
Mountain Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
Happy Holidays!
badge
I swear on my pretty floral bonnet...
mbmbmbmbmb
crkmonkee wrote:
How do you regain your daily or utility powers? It says treasure but there are no cards that say to regain them? can you use xp? after a kill? when you level up?

There might be more, but off the top of my head, the card "Brief Rest" allows your hero to regain 1 hp and flip up one of your used items or powers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Null Null
msg tools
The answer is: you don't.
Across the three games there are both Event and Treasure cards that can flip one of your cards back up. However these cards are so rare it's best to assume you will not draw one during an adventure and assume you can use your Daily and Utility Powers only once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.