5 Posts

War of the Ring (First Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Victory Points rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Bill
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If the FP capture 2 enemy strongholds and keeps them till the end that means they win, right?

What if the Shadow captured a city (1VP)... does this mean the FP have a net 3VP (2+2=4-1=3)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miikka Sohlman
Finland
Lahti
flag msg tools
I live in the city of Gulf, on the shores of Lake Water. This fun fact has nothing to do with this badge you're pointing at.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, if the FP controls 4 VPs at the end of the turn (and the SP does not control 10 VPs or has corrupted the FSP), they WIN! The amount that the SP has conquered is not relevant so it would not matter if the SP had conquered 1 FP City or even had 9 VPs, the FP would still win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
One player's accumulated Victory points do NOT affect the ther player's accumulated victory points.

If a player, at the end of a turn, has enough VPs he wins.

The Shadow player needs ten VPs while the FP player needs four.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Bill
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks... I'm used to games like A&A Revised where you need a total number of victory cities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.