Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Marso
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb

Understand that the wounds the Nazi Villians take are first applied to the Henchman body guards.

Question: Does this only apply when in a fight or does this also apply to wounds taken when the Villians are attempting to recover an artifact/temple?

Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question. I was applying the wounds regardless of the henchmen, but I'd like to see what others think as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Robinson
United States
Neptune City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any wounds are always applied to henchman first before the villain. Also note that when a Villain is placed on a location that already contains a Henchman, he will convert him to a 3rd body guard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Freakin' Nazis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always applied wounds to henchmen first, regardless of the situation. A Nazi Villain will always send the henchmen in first, as they're "expendable".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
I've always applied wounds to henchmen first, regardless of the situation. A Nazi Villain will always send the henchmen in first, as they're "expendable".

Ditto. I don't see anything in the rules that would exempt the Henchmen from taking the first blows from any situations, whether it be fighting, collapsing temples, Event cards, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Except that in the movies the villain always has the artifact in his hand when the temple collapses...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.