Super Dungeon Explore» Forums » Rules

Subject: Relic Card Frames rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sochan

Rhode Island
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the relic cards I have have a yellow frame border such as Rune of Quicksilver and Cloak of Shadows while others such as Burning Horn and Gem of Greed have a grey border frame. I looked through the rulebook and could not find anything that would differentiate owning a yellow border relic and a grey border relic, so is it a coloring error or are the yellow and grey frameworks going to be explained in a future expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Vincent Alonzo
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SockHandPuppet wrote:
Some of the relic cards I have have a yellow frame border such as Rune of Quicksilver and Cloak of Shadows while others such as Burning Horn and Gem of Greed have a grey border frame. I looked through the rulebook and could not find anything that would differentiate owning a yellow border relic and a grey border relic, so is it a coloring error or are the yellow and grey frameworks going to be explained in a future expansion?

The grey boarded cards are relics specific for the "Starfire" boss. There should be a picture of the dragon in the bottom right of the card ( I TOTALLY didnt notice the pic at first) and are used when you are using him as the dungeon boss.

When newer bosses are released, you would switch out the grey boarded relics with the bosses set of relics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xylon Lionheart
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I knew about the different treasures for different bosses rules, but too totally missed Starfire in the corner of the cards!

MIND = BLOWN
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
I failed to see this too, and also knew about the boss rule. Very grateful a search on Google took me right to this thread. BGG you come through again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.