Super Dungeon Explore» Forums » Rules

Subject: Dungeon Boss Spawning rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sochan

Rhode Island
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A dungeon boss will come into play as part of next round's spawning phase once either all spawning points are destroyed or the Power Gauge reaches it appropriate level. Once it comes into play, spawning points no longer spawn monsters. So, in the round that a dungeon boss is being spawned, could the Consul spawn other monsters before and/or at the same time as the dungeon boss?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Mosley
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 28 it says:
On the round the dungeon boss comes into play as well as all subsequent rounds, spawning points no longer spawn monsters.

So, nope. As soon as the Boss fight is triggered, no new monsters will be summoned. And thank goodness for that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Romero Ruiz
Spain
Sevilla
flag msg tools
mbmb
And where does he spawn?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klip Twings
msg tools
fromeroru wrote:
And where does he spawn?

Thank you

Don't have the rulebook to double check this right now, but I believe he spawns in any room not occupied by a hero. Although "rooms" are not tiles, so that's hard to figure out too. One guy here differentiated tiles into various rooms and his pdf of how he does it can be found here:

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/73246/rooms-defined-for-su...

Also, I think I read that another person here was just spawning the dragon at least 6 squares away from any hero, instead of dealing with the whole room confusion thing, and still keeping the dragon from spawning right no top of everybody.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Smith
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
klip_twings wrote:
Don't have the rulebook to double check this right now, but I believe he spawns in any room not occupied by a hero.

I believe this is correct.
Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.