Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
...um...

UMM!?!?!?

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Finch
United Kingdom
BERKSHIRE
flag msg tools
badge
Rule changes for tonight's game:-
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:
...um...

UMM!?!?!?

-DK

I know! Wife looked at me and went WHAAAAAAAAT?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
It was bound to happen at some point, but I got so caught up in everything else that I simply didn't see it coming. It was a really fascinating way to end the season and it really explains so much of what happened this season. I CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
stormseeker75 wrote:
It was bound to happen at some point, but I got so caught up in everything else that I simply didn't see it coming. It was a really fascinating way to end the season and it really explains so much of what happened this season. I CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON!

It's comments like this that make me hate the fact that I always wait until the DVD comes out to watch the season.

Why, of WHY did I click on the link!??!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
Lance, stay away from anything with Dexter in the title. You DO NOT want this spoiled for you. In fact, you should get Showtime on Demand and catch up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Not since the end of the third season of Star Trek: The Next Generation have I been so pissed that I have to wait until the start of the next season to find out what's going to happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering where the last two episodes were going with her subplot, now I think it's going to get really weird (as if it wasn't heading into weird territory already...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Was I just dreaming, but I was sure I saw a preview that showed Dexter going all "Evil Crockett" and finding the son of the Trinity Killer, and taking a complete evil slant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Cramer
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phil of Mars wrote:
I was wondering where the last two episodes were going with her subplot, now I think it's going to get really weird (as if it wasn't heading into weird territory already...)

If you exchange "creapy" for "weird", you hit the nail on the head. The Dexter/Deb relationship? Seriously, don't go there. We're trying to like the characters. Once we see them as creapy, we feel betrayed and tend to not like the show.

So it took the show 6 seasons to do what the book series did in 1 book. Don't get me wrong, the television series is much more entertaining than the books. But really, does Deb have to find out? This season has been a disappointment. Probably my least favorite in the series.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
It was an ending I was waiting to see after the last 5 seasons. I was wondering when it would happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was actually my favorite for most of the season. The final 2 episodes felt a bit bland until that ending. Awesomeness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Cramer
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I must have missed something. What was Deb's motivation to go to the church by herself? Was she following Dexter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.