Recommend
16 
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: CSI updates Christmas sale items rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Chipman
United States
Zephyrhills
Florida
flag msg tools
CSI has updated their selection of sales games again. There are some pretty decent deals in the mix.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_saleItems.php

*edit - changed url
3 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Age of Industry - $35.99!
(I really want this game, but too many purchases recently, and I'm not sure if I can get this to the table with my group....)

Also,
The Gnomes of Zavandor - $19.99
K2 - $34.99
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R.J.
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
I so want Age of Industry...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty Shackelford
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mfaulk80 wrote:
Age of Industry - $35.99!
(I really want this game, but too many purchases recently, and I'm not sure if I can get this to the table with my group....)

Also,
The Gnomes of Zavandor - $19.99
K2 - $34.99


Have you played Gnomes yet? I was looking at it....but I dont see any reviews or real info about the game on the site.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty Shackelford
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I wish board games were like video games and that expansions didnt go on sale without the base game. It drives me nuts that there are a few games like Thunderstoneand Game of Thrones that have a ton of expansions on sale but no base game....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MSIMagus wrote:
mfaulk80 wrote:
Age of Industry - $35.99!
(I really want this game, but too many purchases recently, and I'm not sure if I can get this to the table with my group....)

Also,
The Gnomes of Zavandor - $19.99
K2 - $34.99


Have you played Gnomes yet? I was looking at it....but I dont see any reviews or real info about the game on the site.


No, I just know that it's a recent release. I know I've read a few Essen comments about the game (from Geeklists maybe) but nothing that sticks out...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty Shackelford
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Well I picked up

Jungle Speed: Rabids
Forbidden Island
K2
Dungeon Run(not part of sale)
Puzzle Strike

Officially puts my wife and I at just over 150 board games owned I think we need to take a break but hopefully we can hit 200 by this time next year!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
breakaway11 wrote:
I so want Age of Industry...

track down a copy of Brass, you'll enjoy it more in the long run
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fenrick
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MSIMagus wrote:
Officially puts my wife and I at just over 150 board games owned I think we need to take a break but hopefully we can hit 200 by this time next year!
I'm not sure you understand what "take a break" means...
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald (Joe) Rupert
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tacoSEVEN wrote:
MSIMagus wrote:
Officially puts my wife and I at just over 150 board games owned I think we need to take a break but hopefully we can hit 200 by this time next year!
I'm not sure you understand what "take a break" means...

Has the URL for boardgamegeekanonymous been registered yet?

I may need to visit that site as well if it exists.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty Shackelford
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
tacoSEVEN wrote:
MSIMagus wrote:
Officially puts my wife and I at just over 150 board games owned I think we need to take a break but hopefully we can hit 200 by this time next year!
I'm not sure you understand what "take a break" means...


Heh take a break for us means/stop slow down for a few months to let finances rebuild a bit after all these sales. No kids = more finances = smaller rebuilding period

I doubt we will break 200 though. Maybe get close, but not break it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald (Joe) Rupert
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MSIMagus wrote:
Well I picked up

Jungle Speed: Rabids
Forbidden Island
K2
Dungeon Run(not part of sale)
Puzzle Strike

Officially puts my wife and I at just over 150 board games owned I think we need to take a break but hopefully we can hit 200 by this time next year!


*views profile*

You need to get to rating your games so us stalkers looking for new games to buy can be inspired by other collections!

...and I need to write some reviews so I'm kinda guilty as well.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
btw anyone know what the sale price was on railways of new england? it's on the list but apparently at csi's regular price which I assume they sold out of the quantify they wanted to sell at the sale price but isn't automatically removed from the sale list
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bien HBB
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
nunyabisnas wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
btw anyone know what the sale price was on railways of new england? it's on the list but apparently at csi's regular price which I assume they sold out of the quantify they wanted to sell at the sale price but isn't automatically removed from the sale list


it was 19.99

I think there's some confusion between 'Rails of New England' and 'New England Railways'. New England Railways is currently on sale. Rails of New England was on a previous sale but I cannot recall what price it was. I believe it was under $30 but I could be wrong.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Chipman
United States
Zephyrhills
Florida
flag msg tools
pagames wrote:
nunyabisnas wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
btw anyone know what the sale price was on railways of new england? it's on the list but apparently at csi's regular price which I assume they sold out of the quantify they wanted to sell at the sale price but isn't automatically removed from the sale list


it was 19.99

I think there's some confusion between 'Rails of New England' and 'New England Railways'. New England Railways is currently on sale. Rails of New England was on a previous sale but I cannot recall what price it was. I believe it was under $30 but I could be wrong.


definitely some confusion. i've removed the erroneous post.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
pagames wrote:
nunyabisnas wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
btw anyone know what the sale price was on railways of new england? it's on the list but apparently at csi's regular price which I assume they sold out of the quantify they wanted to sell at the sale price but isn't automatically removed from the sale list
it was 19.99
I think there's some confusion between 'Rails of New England' and 'New England Railways'. New England Railways is currently on sale. Rails of New England was on a previous sale but I cannot recall what price it was. I believe it was under $30 but I could be wrong.

yes, sorry, I meant "Rails of New England" which is on the xmas sale list (currently at position #37)... simply says they have 20+ at $38.99, no "now ..." sale price in red font
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bien HBB
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
"Rails of New England" is now on sale for 24.99 at CSI.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.