Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Hughes
Australia
Surfers Paradise
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I wait - patiently - for the arrival of my copies of Vol I and Vol II, a thought occurs.

Is it possible to retrofit the Vol II rules to the Vol I Campaigns? I am thinking specifically of the 1809 Campaign.

Sorry if this betrays a level of ignorance of the rules - I have never seen them, or the game, and so my understanding of what is included is...sketchy at best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No One
msg tools
mbmbmb
Scotty Dave wrote:
As I wait - patiently - for the arrival of my copies of Vol I and Vol II, a thought occurs.

Is it possible to retrofit the Vol II rules to the Vol I Campaigns? I am thinking specifically of the 1809 Campaign.

Sorry if this betrays a level of ignorance of the rules - I have never seen them, or the game, and so my understanding of what is included is...sketchy at best.

Vol ii expands the rules. It adds supply, prisoners, medical care, more detailed combat rules as an option. Vol I battles are very short campaigns maybe 2 or 3 weeks at the most. Vol ii has the Russian campain and the 1813 campain.

However you can use all of vol ii rules for vol I.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hughes
Australia
Surfers Paradise
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.