Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benoit Flageol
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
Lum's ability "Roll the Dice": Draw a card and reveail it. You must play it as a part of your combat action. If you can't, discard it.

Does "as a part of your combat action" mean I can:

a)Play the card I draw + a card from my hand in the same time as a double attack? (like two 3's)

b)Play the card I draw with another card from my hand only if I do an action that requires 2 cards (dashing strike)

p.s. I understand I can use the card I draw to do any action (and not just a dashing strike) but I want to know if this card allow me to double my attack (answer a) or not (answer b).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sirlin
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I think if you draw a 3 with Roll the Dice and you attack with that card and another 3 that turn (two 3s total) then you DID play it as part of your combat action, which is fine. Also fine to use during a dashing strike, if you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ján Hric
Slovakia
flag msg tools
Can I use this ability to perform a Dashing Block? (It is a combat action, although not specifically mentioned on the card.)

EDIT: Just looked at the FAQ on the last page of the rules and it says that I CAN use it to dashing block. It's incredible how many things I miss when reading the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.